On Saturday, June 10, 2017 at 5:30 pm, SOHO Computer Services closed their doors.
Oak Bay Computers has acquired the website for SOHO Computers in an effort to help SOHO Computers’ clients transition to a new, local computer provider.
Oak Bay Computers is here for you to continue to provide excellent computer services in the Greater Victoria Area.
For information about SOHO Computer Services and Oak Bay Computers and some questions you may have, please continue reading. All the information about SOHO that we have is on this page.
Frequently Asked Questions about SOHO:
- Is Oak Bay Computers the same as SOHO Computers?
- We are different companies, and have no business association. Oak Bay Computers has acquired the website for SOHO Computers in an effort to help SOHO Computers’ clients transition to a new, local computer provider.
- I have a repair waiting for pickup at SOHO – what do I do?
- We expect you should have already heard from someone. If not, and you would like to claim items currently locked inside SOHO, please email: email@example.com – SOHO set this up before closing however we don’t know when this will be checked or by who. For SOHO business issues: accounting and legal, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. (updated June 21, 2017)
- Are you able to provide the services of SOHO?
- If you need assistance with your technology, please visit our site at oakbaycomputers.ca.
- Can Oak Bay Computers help with computer issues?
- Yes! Give us a call at 250-595-1907 or visit our website and we will coordinate you with one of our techs to see how we can help you!
- I need to speak to SOHO’s accounting or legal department, what should I do?
- For SOHO business issues: accounting and legal, please contact email@example.com. (updated June 21, 2017)
Frequently Asked Questions about Oak Bay Computers:
- What is Oak Bay Computers?
- Oak Bay Computers is a boutique technology support provider in Greater Victoria providing residential and small business support solutions.
- What else do you do?
- Oak Bay Computers also has a corporate technology division (Robertson Technology Group Ltd.) that can handle small-medium business support issues.
- Oak Bay Computers provides solutions for separated home networks (parents/children/visitors and hours-of-day), residential wi-fi upgrades, backup and storage systems, one-on-one support and training, and more!
- Do you sell product?
- We will gladly order items for you at competitive pricing, however we don’t have a brick-and-mortar store.
- Are you able to do what SOHO did?
- If you need computer assistance with a new issue, please visit our site at oakbaycomputers.ca
- Can you help with computer issues?
- Give us a call and we will coordinate you with one of our techs to see how we can help you!
- How do I contact you?
- Please visit our website at oakbaycomputers.ca or give us a call at 250-595-1907